Virtechs can assist your company in implementing Building Information Modelling into your business.
B.I.M. is NOT simply a case of buying software – any software purchase should be the last piece in the jigsaw! Successful BIM implementation requires several individual, but important, steps:
- Understanding and Awareness: There are many different levels of understanding of B.I.M., what it means, how it is deployed, the risks involved and how Return on Investment can be maximised. It is important that all those involved have the same understanding.
- Workshop: Companies need to examine current business workflow, establish key problem areas, identify the benefits of B.I.M., map a B.I.M. solution to the problem areas and establish ‘quick wins’ to maximise ROI.
- Audit: You should comprehensively and honestly audit your existing business processes, available technology, and employee skill levels to establish a gap analysis.
- BIM Deployment Plan: This should set out key activities and a road map defining the process, selecting and sourcing of “best in class, fit for purpose” technology and thereafter developing the required skills
- BIM Implementation: Seek assistance to implement, monitor and refine the BIM Deployment Plan.
- Training: BIM for the business, the department, the user, and the technology.
Virtechs is a member of the Open BIM Network.
B.I.M. Consultancy Customer Comments:
“Virtechs has provided consultancy services to Graphisoft on a number of occasions. From consulting on the evaluation of revised workflow methods to assisting customers with initial projects we keep going back because the quality of the work, and the professionalism, is always excellent.”
“I have worked with David Emery of Virtechs on several projects over a six year period. In that time I have come to appreciate the core knowledge and skill that David possesses in deploying BIM, both as a practitioner and trainer. I have used his services to support my own client delivery and would have no hesitation in doing so again.”
See our FAQ page for more information on B.I.M